Friday, May 18, 2012

Two Countries, Two Cities, One Spirit

To the people of my wonderful city!! I would like to invite you to participate in my next project here in Basel, Switzerland. I would love to have YOUR shoes be part of my new installation piece here in the city of Basel.

The piece is called, Eurythmy of Soul, based on the philosophy of Rudolf Steiner. Having shoes to come from the city of Detroit will truly be the highlight of this piece. I'm using art to build relationships and to show how everything is connected through spirit law. So today, I'm reaching out to my Friends in the D, supporters and people who like or love what I do to send me your shoes. I'm calling for shoes!

P.S. 
The address is: 

Tyree Guyton
Eulerstrasse 25 
4051 Basel 
Switzerland

No comments:

Post a Comment